Select Page

Christian Moreau Valmur Grand Cru 2016

The slopes of the Valmur vineyard, like those of all the Grands Crus vines, are located on the right bank of the Serein River. This terroir forms a valley between Les Clos and Vaudésir. Planted at 7000 vines/ha, with the vines averaging 50 years old. Grapes are harvested by hand then carried by small trailers which unload the grapes by vibration to avoid crushing. Hand sorted, 55% of the ageing process is done in stainless vats with the remaining 45% in barrels (90% in 1, 2 and 3 years old barrels, 10% in new and 1 year old barrels) for a period of six months. Natural tartaric stabilisation after 12 months of ageing. This smallest of the Grand Cru vineyards produces a beautiful, delicate wine – crisp apple and apricot on the palate with a toasty, acidity on the finish.

$130.00in any six

$140.00 per single bottle

Producer:
SKU: CMO003 Category:

Additional information

Producer

Grape Variety

Region

Country

Vintage

Size

750ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Christian Moreau Valmur Grand Cru 2016”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest