Select Page

Chantereves Bourgogne Blanc 2019

$70.00

Tomoko and Guillaume source 75% of this fruit from Maranges in the Côte de Beaune. The other 25% is from a site in the southern tip of Beaujolais (near Lyon) named Les Pierres Dorées. The soils here consist mainly of Bajocian limestone, comparable to those of Chassagne-Montrachet. Tomoko says that Maranges brings mineral, tension and density, while the Beaujolais parcel brings floral aromas and stone fruit.

There is an impeccable balance of fruit, and density. Pleasurable to drink after release but surprisingly good aging potential for a ‘simple’ Bourgogne.

Click here for our full Burgundy range

 

Product price
Additional options total:
Order total:
Producer:
SKU: CTV005 Category:

Additional information

Producer

Grape Variety

Region

Country

Vintage

Size

750ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Chantereves Bourgogne Blanc 2019”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest