Select Page

Luis Seabra Xisto Ilimitado Tinto 2018

$45.00

Rufete, Touriga Franca, Tinta Carvalha, Alicante Bouchet, Donzelinho, Malvasia Negra. In the Douro region where there are numerous varieties planted in different types of terraces, slopes or flat areas, schist is the common denominator, vineyards based on schist slopes that have no end. This is the starting point for the Xisto Ilimitado, a search that tries to express the different wine-growing areas which have their own character, regardless of the varieties to which it refers.

From the areas of Cotas and Ervedosa do Douro, Sebra used vineyards aged between 35 and 60 years, planted in Patamares and large terraces above 400m. 30% of the grapes were fermented in traditional stone Lagar with whole cluster, foot tread with a total maceration of eight days, the remaining 70% fermented with 30% whole cluster in stainless steel tanks with a total maceration of 25 days. Aged for one year in used French oak barrels.

 

Product price
Additional options total:
Order total:
Producer:
SKU: LBR002 Categories: , ,

Additional information

Producer

Grape Variety

, , , , ,

Region

Country

Vintage

Size

750ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Luis Seabra Xisto Ilimitado Tinto 2018”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest